it fit!!!

Options
ron2282
ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
So this morning I was searching for something to wear (I need to do laundry so my choices are limited). I found a shirt in the back of my closet that I have not worn since last November. It was WAY too form fitting and showed more of my curves than necessary. I figured I'd try it on to see how much more I have to lose before I could wear it again. To my surprise - not only did it fit, I looked good it in!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And to top it off, when I came downstairs my husband said "don't take this the wrong way, because I always think you're beautiful - but you're looking very hot today." Why yes honey, I am!! :blushing:

Replies

• oliveoil7979
    Options
    I love it! That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Isn't it the best?
  • msdeborah
    msdeborah Posts: 11
    Options
    That is great. Congrats. So encouraging! Thanks for sharing.
  • rosesoflove1025
    Options
    Wow...that is so awesome! I am very happy for you! I am sure that is a great motivator for you!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Awww, that's sooooo great! Congratulations you "hot" thing you! :wink: :smile:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    :) This made me smile!
  • gilsalliss
    Options
    Fantastic! I've got so many things that dont fit, YET!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!