THE DREADED FLU!

Options
so guys and gals, the flu is going around something shocking & it isnt even winter yet! down here in tasmania its hot stuffy and myself and a lot of collegues have the flu, sore throat ,headache , cough, throwing up you name it.
im generally pretty ok with the flu but this time around i can hardly breath or get to hot without fainting.
my question is is it going to hurt my progress if i dont walk every morning like i was? im not eating alot & most of what i do eat comes back up.. should i get up and keep walking every morning or should i have a sprll and rest up & once it passes get back on track?.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you should rest for sure - your body needs time to get better! The more you rest, the more likely you'll be well sooner rather than later, and then you can get back to your routine. You might have to take a few slow days when you start back, but you'll be back up to speed in no time.

But getting well is priority! Hope you feel better soon!
  • 1994baileyboo
    Options
    Sounds like you should rest for sure - your body needs time to get better! The more you rest, the more likely you'll be well sooner rather than later, and then you can get back to your routine. You might have to take a few slow days when you start back, but you'll be back up to speed in no time.

But getting well is priority! Hope you feel better soon!

thankyou! i am trying haha:)