anyone doing turbo fire

Options
Anyone doing turbo fire???

How are the workouts, and are you seeing any results????

Thinking about starting it

Replies

• nshartley
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbofire and LOVE Chalene!!!!! The workouts are great calorie burners and so fun. It took me about a week to get used to the choreography to where I felt like I was doing most of the routine appropriately. Results have been good, but my nutrition has been so-so. If you follow the "fuel your fire" nutrition guide you'll have great results. I think the NSV's have been immense though - I LOOK FORWARD to working out, I feel more positive about myself and more confident. All because of Chalene and Turbofire!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5. Chalene is fun and the workouts really break out a sweat. It's mostly cardio with a few tone and core workouts thrown in. My food isn't on point but I workout to offset my love of food anyways lol.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire since December though food isn't always the perfect. I love the workouts though! They are fun! It took maybe 3 weeks of doing the New to Class parts before I quit those and realized I could follow along without them.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I completed it, lost 40 lbs on top of workout at the gym 5 days a week.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love TF! I lost a couple of lbs (wasn't looking to lose much) and several inches all over.

A friend of mine lose over 20lbs doing it!

The workouts are great - fun, fast paced, and addictive!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    what is turbo fire?
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    what is turbo fire?

Turbo Fire is a 90 day Beach Body workout program. It's a dance-y kickboxing style program with some resistance training dvds - lots of fun :-)

It was created by Chalean Johnson - the same person who created Chalean Extreme, Turbo Jam, PiYo, TurboKick, and Hip Hop Hustle (the last 3 are gym class formats - the others are home DVD programs).