Shakeology Cleanse

Options
Has anyone tried the Shakeology Cleanse? What results did you get from it?

Replies

• futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Had a coworker do the 3 day cleanse and he lost 4 pounds he just did it last week.
  • sweetykins222
    Options
    what is the shakeology cleanse?
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have done it once before, and in fact, on my 2nd time through started today. It's wonderful. I lost 4.5 lbs my first time through and hoping to see that again. I have a renewed sense of energy and just felt the "yuck" was gone. I never felt fatigued or "cranky", as I know many liquid cleanses leave you feeling like that.

Here's information on it: http://www.bit.ly/3DayCleanse

I'm a Coach for the company that sells the product, so if you have questions about anything, let me know! Having done it before, I think I had a good experience to share. Send me a direct message if you want to try it or hear more about my experience.

Best of luck,
    Taryn
  • lhaycock
    lhaycock Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks Taryn, I too am a coach...I was wanting to collect some testimonials for my clients. I love this stuff, don't you? I am in the middle of Insanity so haven't been able to do the cleanse yet, just drinking as a meal replacement for breakfast.

Sweetykins222 - This is a cleanse developed to use Shakeology, the meal replacement shake as your main source of fuel. It is so much better than most out there because you can also have fruit and 1 meal of white protein and salad, so you are not starving, just getting tons of nutrients and balancing your ph levels. This allows you to rid your body of the 'yuck' as Taryn said and set you up for great weight loss.

If you want to learn more about Shakeology you can go to: www.shakeology.com/finallyfitlois
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Great to have others on here that are Coaches and can aid in helping others find a solution that works for them. That's the best part!!

Let me know if you have any questions or need more on a testamonial from my prior experience, or when I'm done with this one!

I love Insanity too...grueling, but good!
  • lhaycock
    Options
    Definitely keep me posted on how this one goes. I can't wait until recovery week so I can try it.
  • lhaycock
    Options
    Ok guys, keep the testimonial coming or share your favorite recipe...mine is Greenberry Shakeology, Oceanspray Diet Cranberry Pomegranate Juice, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, frozen blueberries and strawberries...Super yummy, acts as my recovery drink as well with all of the natural sugar from the fruit...What's your favorite?
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I'm a former coach...as much as I wanted to try this, I couldn't get past the taste of the mix - both the green and the chocolate. Waaaaaaay too sweet for my liking, but I finished a bag anyway just to give it a shot - used it as a recovery drink during a round of P90X.

If the company considered an lower sugar option, I'd give it a shot.
  • lhaycock
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback...I struggle with the Chocolate, just because I don't like Chocolate...I know, crazy... Are you still doing P90X?