if a tomato is a fruit is ketchup a smoothie? Hi everyone!

Options
So I thought I was running out the door this morning but a dead car battery and a foot of snow isn't something I want to deal with right now so I wanted to introduce myself! My name is Nolo, I'm just shy of 6 feet and weigh 280 at the moment. My lean tested weight is an even 200 and honestly my health is othewise still good, just wanted to get rid of the fat again.
I played football for 11 years and in my 20s did some MMA type fighing to keep myself in shape, then when I found out I can't slide around a mat with another sweaty half-naked guy for a living, I went to college. 2 bouts of being put on academic house arrest later I graduated with honors and went on to an MBA. During those years I put on 80 pounds of ugly fat. I'm one of those guys who has a lot of muscle, just hidden under ugly fat. This pic was taken last December so I'm not beyond help, but I do want to surround myself with good people again. I was referred to this place by a website called Redditt, but if you're familiar with it, don't worry, we're not all social miscreants, just mainly bored at work sometimes.
This year I'm starting a kettlebell workout program and Rip 60, along with a lot of blending juices and vegetables. I'd love to get to know you all and help motivate you as you motivate me. Feel free to add me if you like! Twitter @manolobraccio

Replies