1138 calories!

Options
elysae21
elysae21 Posts: 13 Member
I have already ate all my meals for the day and it stills says I have 1138 Calories remaining?! anyone else have this many calories - and what should i eat?

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Did you work out real hard today?
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Is this normal everyday? Because if it's not, then it wont kill ya. Otherwise you're going to have to consciously increase the calories in all your meals during the day, so you're not burdened at the end of the day. Maybe some nice nuts (I never eat them because the amount I want is too many cals)
  • waymethb
    waymethb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would say if you have already eaten at least 1200 calories today then you are okay. I also agree with other posters that if this isn't typical and its okay to let it go today but just keep watch.
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That's an awful lot left over - how many have you taken in?

A couple tbsps of peanut butter on two slices of wheat toast and a banana will add in some calories. Add a glass of skim milk and that'll bring you up a bit - by about 500 calories.
  • elysae21
    elysae21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i have taken in 650 - i guess ill try that.
  • paramedic192
    paramedic192 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You still have 1138 calories to take in today... WOW, that's a lot. What are your daily caloric allowances from your meal diary? If you exercised a lot, it adds those calories to your allowances, but it doesn't mean you have to consume them. As long as you are meeting your basic needs every day, that is the important part to stay in a safe zone.

Kyle
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    650cals is not enough. 1200 minimum even for very small people.
  • louloup
    louloup Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I try and eat 5 or 6 small meals of around 200-300 cals each.then i dont get too full or too hungry.