LADIES! No more need to double bag the girls!

Options
2»

Replies

• sjvandeneynde
    Options
    I've always doubled up as well. I used to live with my father and of course he didnt realize that bras cost upwards of 30 bucks, and my size was never at a store. "Here is 15 bucks."...
    I started out at 42g... and am now at 36i. I haven't lost any in my boobs. The only bra in stock in my size:

http://www.amazon.com/Goddess-Womens-Sport-Bra-Black/dp/B001XJ9KHQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1358647222&sr=1-1&keywords=sports+bra

It is honestly amazing. I have never been able to do jumping jacks with these things, but now i can. Just figured id mention it since i've had the same problems and i like wireless in my sports bra.
  • tanetti
    tanetti Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nice! I was so excited the other day because I tried on my 40F bras and they were too big in the back AND the cups. Yes! I still have to double-bag it, but getting a breast reduction is my primary motivation for weight loss!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I was all excited until I saw that it only goes up to a 40. :cry:
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I used to be a double bagger, and I found the Enell brand (enell.com) and LOVED it... I was a 44H. I'm happy to announce I had those big girls taken down to what I call the "Ittie Bitties" and I can now regular sports bras that don't cost a fortune!!!!

But, the Enell was amazing!!! I could Zumba without any jiggle... amazing!!
  • MN_Runner2012
    Options
    Oh wow, thanks for sharing this. I'm definitely going to try this. I have trouble finding my size anywhere because my cup is large in comparison to my band. Usually the smallest band size is too big. I have this problem in real bras too. It sucks.
  • Poemetra
    Poemetra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. I will look into those sport bras mentioned.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    I'll have to try one of these out!!

I've had a horrible time finding a good sports bra. I've lost 94 pounds but my breasts are still large and working out can be painful and annoying!
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    omg thanks! I was suffering from the boob issue yesterday. ugh
  • beckyastrop
    Options
    If you live in the UK, i highly, highly recommend visiting a Bravissimo store. I literally won't go anywhere else since i found them - amazing customer service beautiful bras in large sizes, knowledgeable staff, great range of designs. A little expensive but so worth it. Totally game changer.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Wow, 68 bucks? I have to take the short arm rate. Here is what I have always done, a regular sports bra with one of these over it,

http://www.amazon.com/Stretch-Seamless-Bandeau-Level-33/dp/B005POVN66/ref=pd_sbs_a_1

Nothing jiggles. And it's more affordable.
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Very cool - I will have to give this a try especially since my horse is so darn bouncy! I am sure the cars love driving me bouncing around on him...
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    British girls - I've started wearing M&S high impact sports bras - can't remember the exact term - ultra high impact maybe? They are grey and are brilliant - I got mine in a 40C so they do that size too which unusual! I've found them every bit as good as my Shock Absorber Run bras - no movement, no need for double bagging - just brilliant!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I double bag and use a surgical wrapping around the sisters because I am 32/34JJ. I would love to be an E cup again but thats likely never gonna happen unless I become a size 00. During my TOM my breasts swell ever so slightly and are incredibly sensitive so I dont exercise at all during that week. I have never found a suitable sports bra that gives me adequate support. Nothing works...not even Bravissimo sports bras like Impact Free. Sometimes I really hate my breasts.

Glad you don't have to double wrap anymore.
  • bump