Hi! Looking for Accountability :)

Options
Hello! 41-year-old Mommy of 3 here. I'm on my way to losing about 35 pounds for the last time. I have a few MFP friends (wonderful people who I know in real life) and would greatly appreciate a few more. I am finding that having my food diary visible to everyone is really helpful with making good choices :) And it is also very helpful to be able to see what is working for other people on a daily basis.
Thank you and have a great day!

Replies

• ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • FancyFree62
    Options
    I would love to ride along on your journey. I will send you a request.
  • Mezzta
    Mezzta Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary from Melbourne Australia here. Also in my forties and looking to change. Lovely to know you and hope we can encourage each other. Feel free to add me as your friend.
    Good Luck
    Cheers
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have a open diary that really helps with accountability, and I have been actively logging for over 100 days!
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like keeping my diary open, I really feel like it helps me be more accountable. I also love seeing what is working for other people.
  • elsiesnow
    elsiesnow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this! Feel free to add me (and anyone else on this thread, feel free too). I am going to start trying to eat clean(er) and I think having friends who are too will help me be accountable. We can help each other and share recipe ideas too!

I'm 40 and just started on MFP in January. I'm hoping to get into nursing school this fall. I want to put the healthy things I learned in Nutrition class to good use.
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Welcome!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    People are always welcome to add me. The more the merrier. :D
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty active on here and log everything. Feel free to add me.
  • Ootjers
    Options
    Hi am really new here would appreciate any and all the help I can get.I will do my best to help you once I get the hang of this site,I am a energetic grandma from Canada,