best kept secret in sports bras!

Options
check out title nine.....they have an incredible selection, and are the most awesome sports bra i have ever worn. my favorite is the "last resort bra" which is not pretty at all, but for the first time in 20+yrs i felt flat-chested! i don't mean to offend the a-cups, but as a solid D i cannot express how awesome this bra is. i swear it made me run faster and longer because the girls weren't all bouncin in my business. :)

just wanted to share the awesome-ness!

www.titlenine.com
or
http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras/313801.do?sortby=ourPicks

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I am a B cup, and even in my tight "running shirt" I can see myself bouncing when I do jumping jacks. I'll check it out!
  • rebeccaruth
    Options
    i will def be checking out this site!!!!! thanks for the link :)
  • OnieBee
    OnieBee Posts: 67
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing this... I have been on the hunt for a good one
  • SwissTracey
    SwissTracey Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    that bra looks like its made of iron, is it comfortable on? and is it a back closer?
  • gennyvieve
    Options
    that bra looks like its made of iron, is it comfortable on? and is it a back closer?

i know, right?! it is super comfortable, the straps never move, which is awesome! it's a front closure, and it's nice and snug at the ribcage, so again--no movement. and whatever material it's made of just wicks away all the sweat---i don't know where it goes, because it doesn't even feel horribly damp when i take it off, but it's awesome.

i know they are pricey, but this is one time when i can say it is TOTALLY worth it. and they have a great return policy of you don't like it. (i love that i got to wear it before i decided to keep it...)
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    bump
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    how'd you know I was shopping for a new sports bras? this post couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks pal!!!
  • ocgirl66
    ocgirl66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much, I am a double D and cannot not find a good Sports Bra.