I'm new!!!

Options
Hey everyone! I am new to this site and LOOOVE it!!! It is so awesome to have access to a site like this that is so motivating and FREE!! My profile says Im 35 and I haven't found how to fix it yet. Im 22 and just doing what I can to lose some stubborn pounds. I'm currently doing the last phase of p90x. It has been tough, but I'm seeing great results...unfortunately not so much on the scale. Anways...feel free to give me advice and add me!!

Replies

• lethalee
    lethalee Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there, if you go to MY HOME, then profile in the left column then you can edit profile. I have only been here a month but seeing great results, so enjoy, read the posts for tips and ask for help if you need it. Good luck
  • srhatten
    srhatten Posts: 28
    Options
    Thank you. Ok does anyone know how to explain to me the deficit?? Im sorta confused on that. After logging my food today and exercise it says I have like 483 calories remaining??
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Green means thats what you can burn and be under the allotted number. If you work out that number gets bigger cuz you have more calories you can eat to compensate for the burned calories.