Awesome NSV from my own son!

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
So, I was doing my new addiction; Zumba Core on the Wii. When I finished and took the belt off my shirt was soaked and the butt part of my pants were soaked too. My almost 10 year old came in and was pleasantly surprised at how sweaty I was. When I turned around he said wow Mom, your face looks different. I replied that it was because I just finished my work out. He said no, your face is a lot thinner.

:bigsmile:

It's nice when even my kids notice a difference :)

Replies

• sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Awe!!! What a great NSV!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    You know kids can be brutally honest so you must look good! What a cutie he is!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • energy4life
    Options
    wow that is the best! Conrats! I've got to try that on the wii! thanks, i get so bored on the tread mill.
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I love when that happens. Great work!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    What a little sweet heart
  • mo4xdamomma
    Options
    it had been months of dieting before my kids noticed. My oldest was 14 at the time and he had got into my wallet for money and saw my drivers license. he said....mom this doesn't even look like you anymore!

it wasn't THAT old of a picture but it sure made me feel good!
  • lauradawson1123
    Options
    Awe what an awesome kid!
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Cuuute! Love it :smile:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Yes especially 10 year olds when it comes to being brutally honest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!