tummy trimmer belts ?

Options
hey, i was just wondering if anyone has tryed any type of tummy trimmer belt? and if so did it work for you?

Replies

• envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    No.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    no.

ETA: no, I haven't tried it. No, it won't work.
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing before and after pics on IG, but I haven't tried it sorry
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Just no.

This won't help must either.

tt._tummy-trimmer-single-spring.JPG
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I tried a "body wrap" once lol...and it sucked did nothing, felt weird, burnt a little lol was just all around bad! so no I have never tried a tummy timmer belt and probably never will after that lol sorry not much help.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    negative.
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I had one... I misplaced it lol since when I do P90X I move around too much and it folds. It worked great when I did only cardio on the elliptical though. It helped me sweat a lot around my mid section but I'm not sure it helped anything else.
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    just a gimmick .. sorry. If you notice any difference.. it's sweating out the water weight .. and it won't take long to gain that back one random thursday afternoon.

Just like girdles, spanx and stuff that hold in all that flabby skin aren't good for you in the long run either as they mess with the natural circulation and actually make your muscles a tad bit weaker .. *sigh*

Just work at it .. target train your core and abs .. best remedy for flabby/pudgy belly
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Hell
    No.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    When my belt gets tighter, that's a pretty good sign that I need to back off the donuts. Is that what you mean?
    It's extremely effective.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    When my belt gets tighter, that's a pretty good sign that I need to back off the donuts. Is that what you mean?
    It's extremely effective.

Hahah my thoughts exactly!
  • SneakyNeiky
    Options
    thanks guys saved me wasting my money on fake crap :P