New Friends for more motivation! :D

Hello everyone! My name is Brittany and I have been using MFP for over a year now and i only have 8 friends. I recently started a facebook motivational fitness page and am super excited about it! I hope that my journey will be able to help someone. If you are interested in liking my page it is https://www.facebook.com/DedicationAndDetermination.

I know first hand that motivation from friends and family is a major part of weight loss so lets help motivate each other! If you have a facebook fitness page let me know and I would love to become a fan and follow you!

Replies

• ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • Feel free to add me I have been actively logging for over 100 days! Always looking for more friends to support me and that I can support in this journey!
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    I'll add ...Motivation is definitely helpful :)
  • I would like to be part of the team also. I'm brand new. I've been tracking my food for four days now and I love this site! I'm 61 and have been around this block a million times, but was not weighing and measuring like I am now. I have a wonderful husband who is so supportive of this, and who is my best cheerleader, so no more excuses. It's my turn to feel good. I would like to be added to your group and I'm SURE it isn't too late to do this.