Day 1 in Duluth!

Options
Started with My Fitness Pal today as part of a "Biggest Loser" challenge we have at work!

Looking for some good, inside, cardio exercise ideas. Don't have a treadmill or bike, but the temp outside is -15! Brr!

Replies

• sjmitchner
    sjmitchner Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Belly dance! Great cardio AND core workout! There are tons of dvds to choose from.
  • Dianescraps
    Options
    Brrrr!

There are lots of Zumba classes on You Tube = FREE too :-D
  • Amach37
    Amach37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to kill yourself immediately you can go to Youtube and "walk" along with Lesley Sansone and her 1 Mile Walk routine.
    There's also a 2, 3 and 5 mile version on there. It's not just for the old and decrepit - it actually wipes me out pretty well though I'm not in the greatest shape...Yet.

Am from Duluth too! Good luck with your challenge!
  • aarnold2002
    aarnold2002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!!

I'm moving to Duluth in just a few weeks...super excited for the opportunity for my family and me...not super excited for that weather, LOL!
  • scottontheradio
    Options
    Welcome AArnold! We moved here about three years ago and are still getting used to the cold!
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey Duluth, I from Duluth, and live not far from you, In Iron river Wi......are you enjoying our balmy Jan. brrrrr. If you need workout ideas or diet support feel free to friend me!!!