I treated myself to ice cream because.....

Options
territhefrog
territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
The Ravens won the game against the Broncos. I honestly didn't think they would win so I told my friends at work and my husband that if the Ravens won that I would be able to have a bowl of ice cream. And if they go to the Superbowl and win (only if they win)....

Bacon Cheeseburger or a T-bone steak, french fries or baked potato (loaded), regular Coke or margarita, and carrot cake for dessert.

Replies

• taekwonkenpo
    taekwonkenpo Posts: 1,004
    Options
    eat whatever you want as long as it is not absolutly insane. You can have ice cream. Diet for the long term, don't completly deprive yourself from anything. Regardless of who wins the super bowl.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream and eat whatever I want in moderation. I reached my weight loss goal last fall without depriving myself of ice cream, pizza, alcohol, chocolate or caffeine.

MODERATION is the key
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream and eat whatever I want in moderation. I reached my weight loss goal last fall without depriving myself of ice cream, pizza, alcohol, chocolate or caffeine.

MODERATION is the key

I had ice cream two days in a row! The only way that would have happened in the past was if I bought two different kinds!
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    u should do it the other way around where if they lose the superbowl you eat it... that way you associate something bad with eating copious amounts of "unhealthy" food and will train yourself with negative thoughts going with fat filled, greasy, sweet, salty caloricly dense food...

something positive happens such as ravens winning the superbowl you should go for a run after they win, or something of that nature..
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I had fried ice cream last night ( we split it between 4 of us at dinner ) when we went out for mexican. It was yummy, and fit in my daily allowence. No depriving myself, just learning moderation and portion control.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Ice cream daily for me, my daughter has some and so do I, look forward to it too :)
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    u should do it the other way around where if they lose the superbowl you eat it... that way you associate something bad with eating copious amounts of "unhealthy" food and will train yourself with negative thoughts going with fat filled, greasy, sweet, salty caloricly dense food...

something positive happens such as ravens winning the superbowl you should go for a run after they win, or something of that nature..

Yes I agree with this!! Here's something to think about...

"you're not a dog, don't reward yourself with food!"
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    That Ravens-Patriots game could go either way.
  • lucyster92
    lucyster92 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    it's dairy free and i lost 2lbs today!