Would like some diet friends please :-D

Options
Hi all, my names jess and im 24.I am looking for some diet friends I need to lose a lot of weight. I have health problems, ancylosing spondylitis (inflimation of the joints) also poly cystic ovaries. which is making it a struggle to concieve. Both will be helped greatly by weight loss. All are welcome to add me. Hope every one reaches the goal they want to achieve, here's to a long and hard journey :-)

Replies

• dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jess!

My name is Laura, and I'm 26. While I don't have that much more to lose, I'd be happy to be your friend! Feel free to add me :)
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess, my name's Jessica too! :]
    Welcome to MFP, its a great place to find motivation and support. Feel free to add me!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    great to meet you! you can add me as well if you want
  • PaigeOulton
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to this too and in need of friends and motivation :) add me if you want, PaigeOulton
  • lahopp66
    lahopp66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi !! I too am new and have a lot of weight to lose. I have been at it for 2 weeks now, Feel free to add me as a friend... we can motivate each other! =)
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess, Feel free to add me as well. Good luck! :happy:
  • truebeliever93
    truebeliever93 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey jess good luck with everything! add me if you want :)
  • asdfre114
    Options
    Hi - add me too if you want - I need to lose over 100lb too for my health x
  • kwamenyanyo
    Options
    :smile: welcome jess just joined my self
    good luck with your venture
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to as me. Im a personal training in Texas looking to help any and everyone reach their fitness goals. no matter how big or small they are.
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    Heeeey, feel free to add me :smile: i love haveing new friends and getting to know new people who are on the same journey as me :smile: x