New friends who will support me

Options
Hi I've been a member since July and have had several "friends" however they have not commented regularly even though I would regularly comment and encourage them so today I decided to be brutal and delete these people. So here I am now asking for friends who are prepared to encourage me. If you are willing to encourage me please add me. I will in return comment and encourage you.

Replies

• IsabellaC45
    IsabellaC45 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP all the time, and I always comment on friends' updates. :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am secretly obsessed with this site-I am new too!-i always have something to say! & I love the feedback too-it feeds my soul-
  • michaela4910
    michaela4910 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily and comment on posts. The mutual encouragement really helps in the battle. Add me if you like.
  • kducotey
    kducotey Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some more friends to motivate me. And I comment on people's things. Add me!
  • latinasilver
    Options
    I am using the app daily so I would be happy to help keep the motivation up. I need the same!! =]
  • deemarie55
    Options
    I just joined this sight yesterday and would love the support also so please add me. When I lost my job 3 years ago, gained 40 lbs. A friend joined this site and lost 65 lbs so I know it helps.
  • lp91413
    lp91413 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i am on several times a day and comment and support frequently. i keep my friends list small. add me if you would like :smile:
  • whimsy38
    whimsy38 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing and glad to try and give it:)
  • Iv just done the same, although sometimes I cant make it on everyday I do my best to comment on everyones updates
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean! but on the other hand i dont need comments like...great burn!! good job...way to go...just feels like a form letter. send me a friend request. :)
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing. When these people you have on here aren't doing anything (motivating, supporting, trying themselves to lose weight) there isn't a point really... So i understand. Its not like Facebook, where you have ppl you know on there but don't talk to all the time. I've only been on here for 3 days but I only found one so far and I really enjoy having her as support and am looking for more like her! Feel free to add me :)
  • jabrock9
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm relatively new on here, although not new to eating well and exercising, but the more support, the better I think. So far I only have one friend on this site, but I think we're really clicking. I check in everyday. It really keeps me on track.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I did have about 200 friends and about a quarter of them would comment (at least a few times a week). I deleted some friends that I have never heard from or that put messages on their profile page that say something like "If you don't comment on my posts, then I will delete you" but then they never comment themselves.

I don't expect to see everyone comment everyday as you would have to be on here non stop to keep up with everybody, but once a week or so is not too much to ask.

I log on every day and comment everyday. I am sure I miss people from time to time due to how many friends I have, but hopefully if I missed them one day, I commented the next day.

Feel free to add me:) You will see from my profile page, that I have pages and pages of comments to all of my friends. The motivation that I get from them is awesome and I can only hope that I am doing the same for them!
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    FR sent...
  • SophiaGee1
    Options
    Hi! I've been using MFP for about a month and I'm constantly logged on. I could use a few new friends and some awesome motivation! Add me if you like :)

Have a healthy day all!