70 lbs gone, 38 more to go. (With pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Keep up the good work and thanks for posting, it really helps to motivate others!
  • caliererodo
    Options
    This is a very inspiring story! Congrats.
  • nikkbev
    nikkbev Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look fantastic! You will reach your goal with your determination!!:laugh:
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
    You have done and ARE doing SOOOOOO well!
    Good for you!
    You look Great and I KNOW you feel GREAT too!!! Well Done!!!
  • angelamynewtemple
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing..:smile:
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Here's hoping you work out a balance with your metabolism that allows you to complete this race in a healthy, happy waY!!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Glad to see your boobs stayed! Mine were the first thing to go :(

Keep up the great work!
  • sandrarflanagan
    Options
    Congrats! I have bipolar disorder too. Do you have any advice for bipolar disorder and how to lose the weight. I gained 40lbs in the past 4 years. I was going to post about it. but for some reason i cant :(

Thank you,

Sandra
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    wonderful work. I have never achieved that mindset. I struggle to stay under my calorie goals. I applaud you for all the great exercise. Good luck to you in achieving all your goals.
  • cyndilynn13
    cyndilynn13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Getting rid of most of your medications must be a real boost! Wishing you continued success!
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Looking fab, well done. My boobs haven't shrunk either.
  • Terrykanago
    Terrykanago Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have bipolar disorder too. Do you have any advice for bipolar disorder and how to lose the weight. I gained 40lbs in the past 4 years. I was going to post about it. but for some reason i cant :(

Sandra,
    Bipolar definitely makes it VERY hard to lose. The meds tanked my metabolism so that even when I could stay strong against the increased appetite I gained anyway. Exercise helped some, but it was a change of drugs that made the difference for me. There are some newer ones out there that are weight-neutral -- Geodon was the ticket for me. My appetite went back to normal and my metabolism picked up and suddenly the lbs started to move. I don't know your medical situation, but it might be worth a discussion with your doctor.

Wishing you the best!
  • Terrykanago
    Terrykanago Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I'm struggling to get moving again after the holidays, and your encouragement helps a lot! I want to reach 160 before my son's wedding in August. Now if the snow will just melt so I can get back on my bike ....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!