Looking for friends who actually give support.

Options
Hello,

I have been on MFP for a few months now, and I have a few friends. I always give feedback on people's diaries and exercise posts but don't really seem to get it back...

so if there are any people out there who are supportive and would like the same in return please add me.

Jessica

Replies

• smather0315
    smather0315 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will! I feel the same way.
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    Hey Jessica!
    I love getting to know people and offering some support, adding you!
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody! I am finding my friends to be super motivating lately and I would love to add some more! Feel free to add me!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Supportive friends can add me!!!! I provide support too!!!

Poster: I added u already
  • TheDarlingOne
    TheDarlingOne Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica. Can feel free to add me if you want. I'm new to MFP - only about 3 weeks in - and right now my food diary and some things are just set to private right now as I feel personally this is going to be a majority of a "private journey" for myself in the beginning. But some things are public - and I am an active member on the message boards and stuff about 3 days out of the week.

Basically, I work 14 hour days, 3 days a week - and we're allowed to be logged into and use the MFP website during our shifts. Not much else to do haha!

So you can feel free to add me if you'd like, and I'll do my best to give great support and feedback :)
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I have just started on here last week. I would love the feedback. Having others to be accountable to really makes a difference. If you would like to add me that would be great.:flowerforyou:
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I like to support my friends, and I'm on here constantly. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like :happy:
  • halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I haven't been here long but so far, I've been supportive of friends. Feel free to add me!
  • DeanBurrows
    DeanBurrows Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out but i try my best to interact with people if you wanna add me go for it.
  • Bracciano
    Bracciano Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I actually talk to people I follow, get to know them and try to support them. Really having a great circle of friends here can be really beneficial. I'm happy to help.
  • KupCake0720
    Options
    Hey I'm new to this and would love to get some support. I added you and anyone who wants to add me feel free to do so :wink:
  • javbest
    Options
    Hi I support you! :)

I am currently trying to earn healthy weight, need info on high calories food/snacks!

:)
  • ashleighcollins89
    Options
    I totally agree, the reason I use this site is to be around like minded people, and to share in each other's successes. X
  • SemiSweet510
    Options
    Hi Jessica!

I'm Jessica and I feel the same way. I'd definitely be there to support you! Please feel free to add me
  • weezaaa
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I think group support and motivation is the way forward :). Good luck x
  • CKJ118
    CKJ118 Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi Jessica. I totally agree and you can add me.
  • DennisCoxYEG
    DennisCoxYEG Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. I try to participate and give encouragement but yet it seems that I am talking to the wind. I have found it interesting that when you "talk" about changing your lifestyle, having a better relationship with the food we eat and the fitness that is involved you generally get a ot of encouragement. Friends and family tell you to "Go For It" but when you actually put it in practice they suddenly have no idea what you are doing or just downright ignore your wishes when you are being aware of what your intake is or your fitness schedule.

I have a couple of "friends" on MFP that I have dropped only because they only want to hear about themselves not about others. It always, LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME! But when it's my turn... <cricket, cricket cricket>... lol.

-Dennis
    PS. I friended you and if anyone is interested please add me as well. You will find that I actually do care :-)
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    You can add me but you MOST comment on every post I make. Sometimes I post approx. 50 statuses a day.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I sometimes feel the same way too...you can add me if you like! I will cheer you on!