Looking for friends who actually give support.

Options

Replies

• marthathebear
    Options
    I give encouragement as much as I can but I only have about 3 or 4 friends who do the same. If you add me I will encourage you.
  • starryskies_16
    starryskies_16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm heading into my third week on MFP and would love to have some help and support as I carry on on my weight loss journey! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Actually , you're abs look great in your profile pic. I would love to have abs like that. Looking at your tracking you are on the right track of where you want to be, Cheers! : )
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Support can mean brutal honesty and re education (in the nutrition field). If you're willing to get it, then add me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Kakellyanne
    Options
    hi glade i saw this thread. i'm new to here and finding it a bit hard to join in... i don't know how to add. but anyone is welcome to add me if you like.
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I am on every day and try my best to support and motivate my friends as much as possible. I would love the same. I added :flowerforyou:
  • Amethyst231
    Amethyst231 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends! I'm really looking to receive and give some encouragement and support. Feel free to add me! :)
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Good friends are huge for support. A few years back I quite a program for the same reasons. I was always trying to support others with next to nothing in return. Feel free to add me. I tend to be around a lot! Have a great day!
  • todietfor
    Options
    add away! i have about 15 lbs to go until my next big goal weight, and i log in daily and am happy to give support.
  • HyugasHeiress
    HyugasHeiress Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and i just turned 18 a few months ago :) but i'll give you support as well as i need some. have a great day x
  • BeckyD1105
    BeckyD1105 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I try to respond to everybody's status's each day, but like you am finding that I don't get very many responses to my own status's.
  • eatright2013
    eatright2013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi--The reason I joined this site the first of 2013 was to find support, encouragement and to be held accountable. I would be glad to help you with this. :smile:
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I give tons of support! Only 5 cents per word and I only accept PayPal. :)
  • shainafay
    shainafay Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    New at this, but I think supportive friends would be beneficial! Feel free to add me!
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is up for supporting each other feel free to add me! I'm here every day.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me, but I critique as well as support. I don't think saying WTG when you're eating crap but under calories is really support.
  • keren22
    keren22 Posts: 18
    Options
    Anyone looking for support and motivation can feel free to add me too!
  • sabgirls5
    Options
    I'm a returning member and I would love to have the same thing....I'm always commenting on everyone's posts, but hardly get any support in return....Feel free to add me love....and anyone else who is active on this site :)
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I agree...you should be honest to everyone...not all calories are created equal. :) (in response to Julienewlie)
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I quote fail. *headdesk*