Looking for Support

Options
Hi All, Not new to mfp but just haven't been using it enough.

I have just weighed myself at 355.6lbs down from 370lbs a few months ago. I just wanted to say hi and ask if anybody out there around the same weight but would welcome anybody to support me in my efforts and i could return the favour.

I find it very very hard not to eat junk as i love it so much, but for the last two weeks i have managed to stick to a breakfast (7am) lunch (1pm) and dinner (between 6 - 7pm) with snacking on snackajacks or fruit in between if hungry.

This is the problem i ALWAYS seem to be hungry. I hate it but have to deal with it. I drive a van for a living so not very active at work but do have an expensive exercise bike in my room (but i hate to exercise) yes i am very lazy.

My doctor says i should be about 180lbs to be healthy so i have a long way to go. I am now very willing to crack on and record everything i eat. Any advice i can get would also be a great help.

Anyway thanks everyone for reading and listening to me ramble on and look forward to your replies.

Gavin.

Replies

• KelzLyn86
    Options
    Hey i know how you feel, and if you are looking for support we can support each other! add me if you like.
  • MissMiaP
    MissMiaP Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Gavin,
    I totally understand where you are coming from. It's okay to treat yourself with junk food in moderation and maybe once a week. What has worked for me is rewarding myself with non-food items every 10 pounds. It could be anything from a new shirt to going to the movies. Also, I discovered yogurt! It's healthier than ice cream and it tastes so good. The joy is there's a yogurt shop popping up on every corner, so it's easy to get. As far as exercising, start off with a small goal. Maybe just 10 minutes a day on your bike. You can always work your way up. Feel free to add me...we are in this together!