NSV

Options
I kind of wanted to brag, so I am going to. So yesterday I ran my first 5k yesterday in 5 years, not only did I run the WHOLE thing, I also set a personal record of 32:07. I was hoping for 35 and cut quite a bit off of that! SO there you have it! Thanks for letting me brag a little bit.

Replies

• GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! good for you.. keep up the great work..
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That is awesome....congrats! You have every right to be proud of yourself!
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    you rock! I am working my way up to running a 5k, I walked/jogged 15 of the last year.
  • ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    Congatulations! you must be so proud! I would love to be able to run a whole 5k! At the moment my cardio is mainly cycling or a step class but would love to just bring up my stamina a bit with running so I should give it a go!

Anyway well done again - good for you!
  • SarahSue41
    Options
    Thank you everybody!!! How I did it was trying to run for time. I started out being able to run like 5 minutes without stopping and worked my way up to 45! It took a while, but was sooo worth it!! Thanks everyone for letting me brag and being so incredibly supportive!! You are all awesome! (Too many explanation points?)
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feeling!
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What a superstar, well done, brag all you like, brillian news x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!