New to myfitness pal, Help me loose the last bit!

Options
Hi guys! I have tried so many diets and programs and just failed. I was always the skinny girl, until I got pregnant with twins back in 2007. I always told myself that once I wasn't pregnant I would be able to lose the weight quickly, but instead the pounds just kept creeping on. I had a son last April, in 2012, and I decided that I was not going to gain anymore weight after his pregnancy, and I was going to lose the weight from the other pregnancy.

I have lost 45 lbs since last April, but it has been extremely slow, and laborious. I don't have a lot of friends who want to lose weight with me, so I joined on here for some good support. I can be your buddy and you can be mine. I am serious about losing these last 35 lbs, so join with me in burning it off!

My weight loss has only actually stuck once I started working out and eating healthier (how strange huh? ;) ). I just work on portion control and working out if I eat more than I should in a day.

Please let me know if anyone else wants to be buddies! You can either add me or I can add you.

Thanks guys!

We got this! <3

Replies

• HyugasHeiress
    HyugasHeiress Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I read your story i'm new to MFP but it's been almost a month since i started going to the gym and eating healthier i hope MFP will help us both to lose the weigh we want :) congrats on your twins btw and yes We got this!! i added you
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm losing the last of the baby weight too! I had a daughter in June. Add me and we can motivate each other.