College Friends!

Options
Hey! I'm a freshman in college and looking for some motivational friends! I need to lose about 60-70 pounds, but i'm trying to take it one step at a time. Friend me!

Replies

• HyugasHeiress
    HyugasHeiress Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    we're both freshman in college hehe i added you ^^ i'm trying to lose 35 pounds.
  • kwseneca
    Options
    I'm a sophomore in college. I live in my own apartment, but I am always on the run! I need to lose about 35-40 lbs to seriously be healthy. I totally can relate! I gained about 15 lbs from getting into college and another 15 lbs from being in long-term relationship!

I have tons of recipes and tips, and I can always use motivation, too! Also, I just started back at dieting. I have already lost 2.5 lbs, and I would love to help! :)

-Kay
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm a college junior with another 60 to go! I'll add you :)
  • Smurftastic
    Smurftastic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 and in my 6th year of college. Feel free to add me :)
  • CrystalNL6
    Options
    Starting up in my fourth year in college, definitely hard losing weight with all the takeout food -__- Hoping to be more focused this year and start using my fitness pal more regularly. I think I first made this account 3 yrs ago but never used it lol Good luck to everyone in their weight loss and school!
  • GettingHealthy2013
    Options
    I'm a freshman in college with over 80 pounds to lose. Anyone can add me!
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am a senior in college who went back to school. Need to lose about 40 pounds. Go to school online.
  • Brookeleanne90
    Options
    Im 22 and a senior in college. I have about 50 to lose. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • amethystwyvern
    Options
    Hey, I'm in college too! Feel free to add me.
  • White_n_Nerdy
    White_n_Nerdy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, sophomore in college with about 20 to lose. I've been tinkering with some healthy, microwave friendly recipes, so feel free to add me if you want!
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    add me! I'm 22 and a senior!
  • kwseneca
    Options
    I can't wait to be a senior in college! Light at the end of the tunnel!!!
    I really want to be fit for when I go in for that first interview. It is will be a huge confidence boost.
  • amber_j90
    amber_j90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, graduating from nursing (RN) school in May! Anyone can feel free to add me :) Also I'm trying to lose around 60-70 lbs
  • guidedbystarlight
    Options
    I'm 19 and a freshman in college. I'm trying to lose about 25 pounds to get back down to my natural weight. It was hard transitioning from Highschool to college and I turned to over eating for comfort. I know now that wasn't a very smart choice and now I'm looking to get healthier. Feel free to add me :)