need some friends:)

Options
If you like lord of the rings, magic the gathering or anything of the "nerdy" genre, lets be friends^_^

Replies

• keelski
    keelski Posts: 18
    Options
    Yay, a fellow nerd ^_^ Haha. I love LOTR, stupid question...But, have you seen the Hobbit yet? I don't play Magic, but have friends who play it...I just can't tear myself away from Pokemon *still a big kid at heart*. What other nerdy things do you like? I like board games, resident evil (classic though, not as keen on the new series), mario, Dr Who, Buffy (none of this sparkly twilight rubbish haha) and anime.

If I'm nerdy enough, please feel free to add :D
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Haha my ex plays magic, he tried to teach it to me but I don't have the patience. I own leather bound copies of LOTR and the hobbit :)

Edit for spelling

2nd Edit: If you haven't read Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time you should
  • silkkat50
    silkkat50 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Of course, is Harry Potter, Twilight, Charmed, Buffy and anything fantasy related on your list? ;)
  • big_bald_si
    Options
    I consider myself a geek also! Do feel free to add!
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    @big_bald_si You're the first rower I've found on here! I rowed as well, women's 1x, but had to stop due to injury.

Edit: my spelling is horrible today
  • seresha
    seresha Posts: 65
    Options
    Anyone that commented may add me:) I am always happy to have new friends and to help motivate!:) and to keelski. Yes I have seen the hobbit and I absolutely loved it^_^
  • irishkittie
    irishkittie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing because I just started reading LOTR again yesterday. Does being a regular Comic Con attendee qualify me?