Anybody else got 100 lbs or more to lose? Need more friends!

Options
Hey my fellow pals!

:flowerforyou: been on my fitness pal since December but only been taking it seriously within the last two weeks. Since December, I've lost 12. 4 lbs and have a total of 96.6 lbs to go. I want to reach 155 lbs, have a slight break while keeping my weight at 155. Then go down 126 lbs when I'm ready. So in total I have, 126 lbs to lose. If you understand that :laugh:.

Within the last few weeks, I've met amazing people on MFP! Seriously, couldn't ask for a better group of pals. But I would love to have more with a similar goal as myself. Hopefully we can all motivate and support each-other. While also offering each-other suggestions and exercise tips!

I can honestly say, MFP is the best thing I've used yet. I've tired fad diets, WW and other sites. But none have gave me the feeling of being supported like MFP has. Plus I find it easier to track my cals as I do it via my blackberry.

I've also recently bought the JILLIAN MICHAELS - 30 DAY SHRED DVD, waiting for it to be delivered but many of my pals are doing it and recommend it! I'm terrorfied.

Anyway's, would love to have new pals!

Much love and good luck to you all!

-Samantha (eighteen, nineteen on Wednesday!) ♥♥

Replies

• SaucyPea
    Options
    :brokenheart: bump
  • ArchieH1
    ArchieH1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well I'm old enough to be your Dad but if you see my profile you will see the weight up and downs I've had. If you want to add me as your friend please do.
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    Well I'm old enough to be your Dad but if you see my profile you will see the weight up and downs I've had. If you want to add me as your friend please do.

Age is just a number and its to support each other anyway's! :)
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi. I"m 29 and started Jan 1 with 108 lbs to lose. Now I've got 95 left to go :) Feel free to add me.
  • Dianak005
    Dianak005 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I do and I am thinking about trying the jillian videos too! I will add you.
  • keelski
    keelski Posts: 18
    Options
    Well done on your loss, that is great!

I have 100lbs to lose also and can appreciate where you are coming from with wanting friends who have a similar objective :). If you want to add me, feel free :)

Oh and Happy Birthday for Weds!
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    Hi. I"m 29 and started Jan 1 with 108 lbs to lose. Now I've got 95 left to go :) Feel free to add me.

Awesome! We'll do it together ♥
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    I do and I am thinking about trying the jillian videos too! I will add you.

Okay ♥
  • shardonay91
    shardonay91 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Folasade Akinyeye I had 166.6 pounds to lose and now I have 155.2 pounds to lose feel free to add me
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

I've also recently bought the JILLIAN MICHAELS - 30 DAY SHRED DVD, waiting for it to be delivered

You can do it on Youtube before your DVD gets delivered :wink:
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    Well done on your loss, that is great!

I have 100lbs to lose also and can appreciate where you are coming from with wanting friends who have a similar objective :). If you want to add me, feel free :)

Oh and Happy Birthday for Weds!

I'd love to add you! Also, within time we'll all achieve the 100lbs weight lost.

Thank's! I was shocked by how quick I've lost that small amount.

Also, thank you! ;$ ♥
  • SaucyPea
    Options

I've also recently bought the JILLIAN MICHAELS - 30 DAY SHRED DVD, waiting for it to be delivered

You can do it on Youtube before your DVD gets delivered :wink:

Dont have a good internet connection, either on her via my blackberry or when I'm round my mums! But my internet will be on around the 28th! :)
  • SaucyPea
    Options
    Hey, I'm Folasade Akinyeye I had 166.6 pounds to lose and now I have 155.2 pounds to lose feel free to add me

Hi Folasade, I'd love to add you! Great start to your weight lost ♥
  • SarahHit
    Options
    :sad: I have a ton more to lose!
  • heatherselway
    Options
    I have about 50lbs to drop, if you want go ahead and add me!
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Girl add me! I am trying to lose 100 lbs this year
  • 20kb13
    20kb13 Posts: 161
    Options
    any of you can feel free to add me. I've lost 8 lbs since Jan 4th and I have a lot more to lose (at least 100) and like you I'd prefer to be a certain weight and see how I look feel then decide if the 120s-130s is right for me.

I'm setting small goals for myself like -10 lbs, then 30lbs then 50 lbs, etc.

I've done the Jillian videos before they are tough, I'm not sure I'm ready for her again. Last time I did it by the time I was in the last part of the dvd I hurt my knee so I never got through the full 30 days.

I was considering posting a motivational quote on Mondays... I saw the idea on a fitness blog under Motivational Monday and thought it was an excellent idea to help get the week started. So feel free to add me.. support is always needed on the weight loss journey.
  • foxyninja398
    foxyninja398 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I just got hooked up with MFP yesterday and hoping it will help me get back on the wagon. When I started out about 3 years ago I was at 301 lbs (I'm 22 now), I lost 115 lbs and kept it off for almost a year before some really bad stuff happened in my life and I ended up gaining back over 80 lbs over the last year. My goal weight right now is to go from 274 to 160 lbs. It's always nice to hook up with others in the big number game! :)
  • CleverClone
    CleverClone Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I've just found the site and registered; I'm so happy to see I'm not the only one with some serious weight to lose. My goal is to drop about 55kg (about 120lbs I believe?) so I have a way to go.. If anyone wants to add me please feel free, I'm hoping to finds friends and support here so I can keep on track (for once..!). :)
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 100 lbs. Add me!