NSV!

Options
I feel kinda silly even posting this, but I am hard on myself all the time because I feel like i have not lost ENOUGH weight. My weight has been coming off very slowly and I am really working on portion control now. Anyhow, today I measured and although I have only lost 3lbs since the end of November....I ALSO lost 2 inches off my waist and 1.5 from my hips!

I am proud of that!

Replies

• horses7777
    Options
    WTG! Hang in there--victories are not all on the scale. Good Luck!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Great job! Inches lost are better than pounds any day!
  • freeda1987
    freeda1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    people get so obsessed with the numbers whilst loosing weight (myself included at times!)
    the best way to do it is to do th slow and steady approach as its less likely to go back on...also well done on loosing inches! id much prefer to stay at the weight i am now but be 5inches smaller that be a few stone lighter and no inches smaller x
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Because of how one's body is configured, the tape measure is a far greater measure of success than the scale... Congratulations.
  • AnswerintheSky
    Options
    That's fabulous! Congratulations! I haven't tracked my measurements but I've recently noticed a difference through the abdomen since a year ago. Definitely worth the effort.
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    THANK you for all the positive comments!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!