Moved from Florida to Arkansas......Any Arkansans here?

Options
Moved to Arkansas to be with family but do not know anyone else and would like to find a workout buddy :) I live near Little Rock.

Replies

• janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm in Fort Smith, not LR...Good luck, though! Love the Rock! I hope you do, too!
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you left beautiful Florida for here... LOL. I'm Fort Smith also, sorry! But welcome and good luck!
  • orangeyellowkayak
    orangeyellowkayak Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    not yet but when I retire I will be . My daughter is moving to Mountain Veiw and I will follow
  • espi180
    espi180 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Arkansan here... except I live in Indiana now. My heart is still in the South. Whoo Pig Sooie!!!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Memphis,Tn area here. Bout 3 hours east of ya!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I live in Conway (pretty close). Welcome to Arkansas :). Did it snow much there today?
  • 3saLarson
    Options
    I'm in Russellville, originally from AZ. I love it here. :smile:
  • EazyEray
    Options
    I'm a native Arkansas, currently living in Harrison, Welcome to The Natural State! I joined myfitnesspal because i just started Power 90 today! By the way, I just had my first Shakeology shake and it's awesome.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Southeast Missouri here. Travel to Arkansas alot, but not that far south. Welcome!
  • jbwells30
    jbwells30 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sherwood here! Welcome to Arkansas!
  • 4brats2angels
    4brats2angels Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awwww...do you miss it yet??? I'm from Sherwood...where are you at?
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    my wife and I live in Little Rock. shes an Arkansas native, I have been here for 13 years. (from New Orleans).. Great state. we love it
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    not yet but we are hoping to move there. Anyone that has an opinion I'd love to hear your thoughts on living there on my post http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/971286-arkansas-the-good-and-the-bad

I have specific questions on that thread.