WoooHooo

I went shopping today. SO HOT need new clothes. So I bought a pair of capri's and a t-shirt both a size smaller than normal :bigsmile: The Capri's are comfortably loose, and the t-shirt.....shoulda went down one more size. Hard for me to comprehend when Im shopping that something might actually be too big lol YAY oh and I bought new flip flops but that has nothing to do with bein so happy that Ive went down a size in bottoms and 2 in tops woo hoo! :love:

Replies

• I went shopping today. SO HOT need new clothes. So I bought a pair of capri's and a t-shirt both a size smaller than normal :bigsmile: The Capri's are comfortably loose, and the t-shirt.....shoulda went down one more size. Hard for me to comprehend when Im shopping that something might actually be too big lol YAY oh and I bought new flip flops but that has nothing to do with bein so happy that Ive went down a size in bottoms and 2 in tops woo hoo! :love:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    wtg it feels great, keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Yay!!! Congrats! :drinker:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Great work!!!

Buying smaller clothes is the greatest feeling (giving your old clothes to your best friend is a better feeling!!!!) :laugh:

Keep it up!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    what a pleasant suprise! i know what you mean though, when I go shopping usually with my mom I try on clothes and she laughs she says why do you keep trying on those "fat girl" clothes go over to the juniors and try them!!! I would argue but when i finally did try... they fit!!!! And the clothes are so much cuter on the other side:laugh:
  • Ahhh Can't wait til I make it to the other side :bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Congrats

As for the junior side just becareful not all the clothes look appropriate on everyone even though they fit meaning- Just because you can fit into it doesn't mean it looks good cause its meant for a teenager..

Keep up the good work
  • Congrats

As for the junior side just becareful not all the clothes look appropriate on everyone even though they fit meaning- Just because you can fit into it doesn't mean it looks good cause its meant for a teenager..

Keep up the good work

Lol thats Truth if I ever heard it lol. My "other side" is just out of the plus size section :bigsmile: