Suprised!!!

Options
miswen
miswen Posts: 113 Member
Since the weather here in WI has definitely been springlike, I decided to reward myself with a new pair of capris. I knew that a couple pair I already had were a little big so I picked the next size down. I decided that I better try them on just to be sure. I got a huge suprise. That size was also too big!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I don't remember the last time I even thought to by the size I ended up with. It sure made me feel good and has helped me to become even more motivated.
I will say I am a bit addicted to this site and give it a lot of credit for keeping me on track

Replies

• bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I feel ya! I love this site! Congratulations! Keep up the awesome work! Doesn't that feel great! I need to get to the store. I have been wrapping my pants in belts like crazy cuz they are all falling down on me so bad I can't even wear them! AHHHH...SUCCESS!
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Love that feeling!!!! Keep it up!!! Congrats!
  • jtenbensel
    jtenbensel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome job!! :) This site is a huge motivator for me too-I LOVE writing it all down--makes me a little more accountable for what I eat and the activity that I do!! :) I never thought of measuring my neck, waist, hips, thighs and biceps--that seems to be melting away faster than what the scale says!! :)
    Keep up the awesome work--you are a great motivator!!
  • LizCornelius
    Options
    Great Job.
  • cfischer81
    cfischer81 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I had that same "problem" when I went to get a new pair of jeans last weekend! It was so much fun! :love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!