Bored in Florida

Options
Hi kids! How's it going? I'm bored today, already Zumba-ed, the house is clean, and I don't work tomorrow. Feel free to entertain me with humor, thoughts, or tell me about your awesome Sunday!!

Replies

• Nauti_Buoy
    Options
    Im in the Keys and ironically people pay good money to come here an be bored!
  • I love Key West. I wish I was there now!
  • isladream
    isladream Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wish i was in the Keys but im here in Jacksonville lol
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I am in Jacksonville. Nothing fun here.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Here in Viera Florida!!! :bigsmile:
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Be happy you dont live in northern Wi., Its -4 degrees, and being bored next to a woodstove, drinking hot tea!!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I work tomorrow. Bah-freakin'-humbug. :angry:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Here on Cocoa Beach. Just watched some sharks chasing fish, played in the pool, played some video games and surfed MFP. Really ready to hit the gym tomorrow on my new program.
  • You're right Wisconsin, I should be grateful I am in FL with my doors open and the option to go outside for a run! I lived in NY for 21 years and I sure don't miss my winters! I just wish I wasn't central FL at the moment and could go to the beach. :)
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm watching lizard lick.
    i feel about as dumb as they are, just for watching it.
    not to mention its 90% set up.

But sometimes dumb stuff is funny,
    and I need humor.

No work tomorrow? lucky you right! yay.
  • Sometimes it's fun to watch mindless comedy on TV :)
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's fun to watch mindless comedy on TV :)

It has been a mindless weekend so perhaps you are correct.
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    C'mon over to england. Its minus 10 and snowing.
    Lucky you to be where you are!!
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Im in the Keys and ironically people pay good money to come here an be bored!
    I grew up in the keys.....left 4 years ago.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Bite your tongue. Never bored in Florida. Unless you're from Polk County. Then don't tell anyone.
  • Bite your tongue. Never bored in Florida. Unless you're from Polk County. Then don't tell anyone.

haha that's true
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Stay warm.

Major windstorm and double digits cold here in Ontario.

It was so cold and with black ice, we only made it to our music lessons and to the local grocery store. I know what you mean about being bored. My oldest son usually rides horses and I gossip with two cool moms but it was cancelled.

Take care.
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Right outside of Jacksonville, In Orange Park :P being bored. watching movies I've seen already. About to get in a bit more exercise for the day. :)
  • Mamajeans1973
    Options
    i am from Florida, born and raised in hamilton co fl. its a small town on the Ga. border. i live in the frozen north of Indiana now for the past 3 yrs! I just got finished listening to Mofro (jax band) now i am listening to Tom Petty and the heart breakers. guess i am missing home myself, the low tomorrow is 0! sucks big ol low hangers if you ask me!!! for petes sake go out side and just be glad u are still in FLORIDA baby! oh yeah and...GO GATORS!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Up here in New York ........ it was a gorgeous day, and I went to the gym, then foodshopped ....... now roasting a chicken while we watch football playoffs (not boring !)

Temps will drop drastically overnight & we'll get a few inches of snow ........ I'll send you some :happy: