Looking for friends who actually give support.

Options

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Support can mean brutal honesty and re education (in the nutrition field). If you're willing to get it, then add me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I like you. But I don't follow super nutritious plans or anything. I'd probably cry if someone was brutal on my feed. I'm kind a tender wuss on my personal side of my update feed. :embarassed: But you give good advice - I can vouch for that from your post forums.

<----doesn't like tough love. Makes me cry.
    [/quote]
  • skinnylizzy5
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I love paying forward all the help and encouragement I've received along the way. It helps with the accountability piece as well :)
  • macaya5
    macaya5 Posts: 75
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about 4 months and have done well so far but still have quite a way to go. I give support and would like to add friends who give it back so add me if that's for you!

I exercise by walking and going to the gym to swim, use the free weights and aerobic machines. I try to eat less processed or unprocessed food. Recently, I've been learning about the glycemic index and glycemic payload and applying that to my food choices. My diary is open and I like people who have theirs open as well because I need ideas for what to eat!
  • JezcaLeean
    Options
    Adding you too!
  • bsgordon
    bsgordon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • jburger82
    Options
    I know how u feel.

Add me
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have something to say about EVERYTHING ..you can definitely add me
  • cole_ashleyy
    cole_ashleyy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm new to MFP and looking to really be part of the community aspect of this.
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    hey everyone needs friends on here for support and motivation feel free to add me
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I give tons of support! Only 5 cents per word and I only accept PayPal. :)

Cute..lmbo
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a couple of months now and have great success. I have achieved this with a wonderful group of supportive friends. I know what you mean though; I check each person daily to make sure I haven't forgotten anyone. I will be honest, if someone doesn't log on for 14 days, unless they have said they will be away, I let them go. Friendship and support is a two way street!
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! :D MFP is like my mini breaks off my studying and I love to comment and motivate ;)
  • SarahAnnS76
    Options
    I'd love to be added by some people! I just re-joined MFP and never tried it with having a friends list, it might help me stick to it! Promise to offer up motivation in return!
  • DuskMoth
    Options
    ... Feel free to add me :D i'd be glad to keep you pepped :3
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I think the more friends the easier it is. I go through each morning and evening and try to respond to all the postings I see. I love to get the support so I give it to others.
  • oxMeganxo
    Options
    You should add Matt :smile: He is very helpful and supportive
  • chrisspire
    Options
    IT TOTALLY WORKS, THIS TRACKING FOOD THING !!!!!!! I tracked for 221 days straight, all thru the holidays, and now I am in my first week of no tracking. I am aware of every morsel of food I put in my body, therefore I feel comfortable in knowing that my diligence with tracking will have paid off when I get on the scale tomorrow morning, my once a week weigh in day. Exercise is key, too. I Am at my lowest weight since before giving birth to my youngest child 23 years ago. Trust me, it really works, but you have to be very diligent, no slacking !! :bigsmile:
  • anthophora
    anthophora Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am looking for all the support I can get (and will give some in return!)
  • queen_evie
    queen_evie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    London girl here, looking for some MFP friends. I've been using the app for a while but only recently realised how nice the 'community' aspect can be for encouragement & support! Soooo, add me & I will happily spur you on! :)
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Im a beast. But i cant do ur miles and pullups for you. U have to do them. I cant add me for you. U have to add me.