NewToFitnessPal

Options
Hi, I am new to "myfitnesspal" and want to say hi... I sit all day at work and my biggest challenge is to get active eat smaller portions in the evening and eat during the day.... Oh and I am not a great lover of drinking lots of water..... I am very happy to join a community which can offer the support needed when things get tough and visa versa....

Replies

• DelilahFreeman
    DelilahFreeman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. Welcome to MFP! I have a desk job so I sit a lot as well. I do LOVE water though so I can totally push you on that. I drink nothing but water and coffee (my weakness). From time to time I'll have tea or wine. Let me know if you have any questions about MFP- took me a while to navigate everything.
  • PathShadow
    PathShadow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi--I'm new too. I can add you as a friend. I think the support system here will be so helpful.

Christine
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new too under 3 weeks and this site has been fantastic the support on here is great anyone can add me
  • Browneyedmom2
    Options
    Hi! I opened my account a few month ago but have not had any luck with the weight lose :( I need some motivational buddies to kick me into gear!
  • rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. I also have a desk job. To help with portion sizes I have started to pack my lunches which helps me manage my portion sizes.
  • kimbeyab
    Options
    Welcome Mum, regarding the water start to drink your required amount and soon enough your body will get used to it and you will wonder why you didn't do it before.
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    Welcome! I cannot wait for you to have the experience so many others have had. You will love it here with so much support and motivation from everyone. This truly is a great community to be a part of. If you would like, you can friend request me and I will help in your journey. The joy about being a part of this community is that everyone is here for a very common reason, weather is be to lose weight or to become a healthier individual. Hope you enjoy!