I love...

Options
I love when I weigh myself on the wii fit and it says "that's over weight"
And no longer says "that's obese" :)

And I also love that shower towels no longer have a gap!

What do you love??

Replies

• FizzyAndTango
    Options
    As I no longer eat refined sugar..... I love not craving sweets and chocolate and biscuits etc. I also love being able to cross my legs easier!! I am only 7lbs down, but I love the beginnings of my cheek bones appearing too!!!

Congrats on the wii fit results!!
  • unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love that my scale had lower number on it today then i have seen since 2007,and i love that im beginning to think that i can be hot/thin/healthy before summer =)
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I love that my size 13 juniors jeans(that don't have much stretch), that I bought back in college(2006), now fit without a muffin top!:happy:
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    I love bacon :bigsmile:

Just thought that I would throw that one out there.....:flowerforyou:
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    pizza and ice cream! :laugh:

But, what I really love is that I can still eat that stuff within moderation and not feel bad about it.

ETA: SandersWifey, get out of my head!!! :wink:
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options

I love bacon too! and I love I have Abs again... who needs shirts lol!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options

Mmmmm...yes I love bacon as well!
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    pizza and ice cream! :laugh:

But, what I really love is that I can still eat that stuff within moderation and not feel bad about it.

ETA: SandersWifey, get out of my head!!! :wink:

:wink: Yessss!! All things in moderation! I eat guilt free bacon!!!
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    that my tummy doesn't stick out farther than my jeans
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I love actually feeling healthy when I eat healthfully. It's hard to explain the feeling, but it's like being lighter even though you physically aren't. I ate cake for the first time in two weeks on Friday night, and on Saturday morning I woke up feeling puffy and gross, and that is NOT the good feeling I am aiming for and have come to love!
  • Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 22
    Options
    I know how you feel. When I eat healthy I feel like I am walking lighter and have more energy.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I love that all my clothes are loose and baggy now, even if I do look like a hobo and I love that right now I weigh less than I did before getting pregnant with my first son. I weighed 188 lbs when I found out I was pregnant with him, I now have 2 children and I weigh 157.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,801 Member
    Options
    that my stomach is getting close to flat, AFTER 3 kids, and that my 13 jeans are finaly too big, thats the first pant size ive gone down since starting this, infact I havent fit 11s since I was about a freshman, I have huge hips though
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT until the wii fit stops saying that I am obese :p Especially with that gasp when you step on :embarassed: I have stopped using it because of the :p

Great job on your success, and good luck with your goals!!
  • jlfoster0427
    Options
    I love that even though I just lost two pounds I feel better and I look at myself in a different way. No longer hate passing the bathroom mirror :)
  • moostrodamus
    Options
    bacon..and dogs...but i don't eat dogs..Really!
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love:

how much better I breath not carrying around the extra weight (asthma)
    that I am out of size 14 and into 10's (my 8's are waiting)
    how much easier I move
    that I no longer eat sugary foods and have absolutely NO cravings
    how accountable I am

Most of all, I am happy that someone introduced me to MFP.
  • aebkahle
    aebkahle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!!!! I love the towel one, that's pretty cool!

I love that I can almost wear my favorite shirts without the muffin top making it's appearance. For some reason MFP isn't showing it, but I started 6lbs higher than I am now and even though an aquantance wouldn't be able to see much difference at all, knowing that I can wear a couple of shirts that I couldn't wear before...priceless!

Oh and also, I love salads now and I've always hated them! How bout that!

Also, I think it's pretty cruddy for the Wii to gasp! I haven't used it but wow...what a way to make people feel defeated before even trying, right?!
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    the feeling when you had a super good day with healthy food and a high calorie burn!

and also fruit salad with yogurt and granola :D
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love noticing that my thighs aren't rubbing together all the time anymore!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!