Hi everyone!

Options
Hi there! Just getting started on MFP, I'm 5ft 1 and 121 pounds and basically just want to get more toned and slim, particularly considering my height. I've got about four holidays lined up for this coming year so truly need to be in good shape! Feel free to add me/browse my diary. I'm a student so am on quite a tight budget and therefore mainly stick to veggie meals. I have pre-planned my meals and exercises for tomorrow and hopefully will continue to plan ahead in order to be successful! Very excited to get fit and healthy!

Replies

• rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Request sent.
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well you definatly look like you are in shape. It is funny how different the food and diets are so different across the pond. Two things I can note and not trying to be critical, you want to keep up at least 1200 calories/day or you go into "starvation mode", and if you can use a heart rate monitor for your exercise you can see how many calories you are actually burning off, 350 for 60 minutes of arobics seem low to me. Oh and keeping your body hydrated by using the water cup at the bottom has helped me tremendously... Looks like whatever you have been doing has been working fine. You are welcome to add me if you would like, generally humor, motivation and support posted between myself and friends! If you don't, good luck!
  • heath5913
    Options
    Thanks for the advice, very much appreciated since I'm new to this! I will definitely try to take it on board. As for the water, I drink so much anyway I think it would be difficult to keep track off, no problems on that front. Thanks again!