My story...80 lbs. lost!

Options
I started my full time weightloss journey 2 years ago..had a few slip ups, and gained a little over Christmas last year, then this year, I gained a little again, but for the most part, I have maintained! I am down 80 lbs! I went from a size 22W to a size 12/14...I work hard at keeping fit and I think I am succeeding at this weightloss thing! I love to run and bike and swim and go to the gym, whatever...I am all for keeping fit. This is a lifestyle change...not just a weightloss...I am here for the long haul...I did it..you can too!!

Replies

• AubreyLeong
    AubreyLeong Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wowl!! Thanks for sharing your story. That is amazing. I have 50 lbs to go...I'm focusing on a lifestyle change as well. Way to lose and keep it off!! :)
  • Geegeetoo
    Geegeetoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats, on your life style change.
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! My goal is to lose 83lbs :) Would you mind if I added you as a friend?
  • FloridaBlues21
    Options
    Thumbs up to you! You're right it's a lifestyle like another friend also said. That would be the focus for me! I'm a size 18 and my first goal is to be a size 9 then a size 5 again.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! My goal is to lose 83lbs :) Would you mind if I added you as a friend?

Dont' mind at all! If anyone knows how to add photos to posts, please let me know! I am not sure how...lol
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    I invite others my age (over 40) especially, as I need to find someone to motivate me!! I am 42 this April and my goal this year is to compete in a triathlon....I can't wait! I am so pumped for this! If you can motivate me, please add me!!! I need it!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    Please feel free to add me if you are "in the zone"....I am all for fitness and such as I am basically at my maintenance weight now....
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    CONGRAT on losing 80 pounds--and the BEST part...KEEPING IT OFF!!

Yay for you!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic! Well done!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    WOW, you have done impressive work. My goal is 75 pounds. I've been stuck at approximately 2/3's way to my goal for about six weeks. I'm changing up my workouts this month to try and get my body back in loss move. I appreciate your post, it really inspires others like me.
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Great job!! Thanks for sharing, so inspirational!
  • dschipman
    dschipman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am keeping it off and have totally changed my lifestyle...I am active at least 4 or 5 days a week and eat a lot of fresh veggies and lean protein. I try to eat less prepackaged foods as well. Eating clean and exercising lots is the key!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!