Edmonton Alberta 20s and 30s

Options
Hey all,

I'm looking to add more woman (sorry, just women) with outgoing, quirky, and somewhat inappropriate personalities (the last is a person favorite) that can help keep me motivated!

I'm from Edmonton, Alberta. I have three things against me: I love my couch, I love food, and I take a medication known for drastic weight gain (70 lbs and counting!)

Thanks, everyone!

Replies

• NannyT1982
    Options
    Hi from Ontario!!

Just joined and am looking for some online support. Want to lose weight for a trip in June!! How much have you lost so far??

T
  • MinimizingMichelle
    MinimizingMichelle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi from Ontario!!

Just joined and am looking for some online support. Want to lose weight for a trip in June!! How much have you lost so far??

T

I'm down a whopping 4.4 pounds in the past two weeks. haha. I'm also planning a trip for later this year and would love to feel confident in a bathing suit!
  • colourfulchaos
    colourfulchaos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in Manitoba not Edmonton but I'm pretty much always inappropriate and not too bad at the motivating thing either :happy: Feel free to add me if you like and good luck!
  • megggsss
    megggsss Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am in Edmonton!

Fell free to add me if you like.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Another Winnipeg gal without a filter here - is this a prairie girl thing? Let's be friends!