tracking excercise question

Killeen_bride2be
Killeen_bride2be Posts: 90
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I am new and am trying to track my excercise and have seen some updates like "so and so has tracked 30min of treadmill at 4.0 speed" how can i do it? i tried putting in the word treadmill in the search box but all it gave me was "Stair-treadmill ergometer, general" and didn't give me an option for speed just time. HELP!!!

Replies

• mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    they are just entering in their exercise manually. After you search for an exercise you will see this at the bottome of the screen:

"Can't find what you're looking for? Add an exercise to the database"

just click add an exercise and that will let you do the same thing...but you'll need to manually enter the calories, its not actually calculating anything for you if its not in their database.
  • marmen
    marmen Posts: 4
    for the treadmill I put in "jogging" and then a menu comes up and you can choose from different speeds, click it, and then tell how many minutes. You can even change the calories to match the readout on your treadmill, pretty slick!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    I am new and am trying to track my excercise and have seen some updates like "so and so has tracked 30min of treadmill at 4.0 speed" how can i do it? i tried putting in the word treadmill in the search box but all it gave me was "Stair-treadmill ergometer, general" and didn't give me an option for speed just time. HELP!!!

Remember the exercise you are doing is either jogging or walking not treadmilling. Under the exercise tab search "walking" and you will get options that show the speed, pick the one that reflects your workout and enter your time. T
  • easter97701
    easter97701 Posts: 1 Member
    I tried "treadmill" also but "walking" worked
  • votrubem
    votrubem Posts: 27
    You don't have to do treadmill. You can type in running/jogging and it will give you choices on how fast you were running, which is what I do. It is pretty accurate to do it that way if you were on a treadmill.
This discussion has been closed.