new to this site,need motivation,

Options
:smile: :smile: :smile: hello my name is sindia and im 40 years old im ready to do me to get in shape i weight 166 and im 5ft 3 inches tall i want to be fir and loose weight,how do i stay motivated today is my first day of this,:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi, I signed up 2yrs ago but just started today. Can u say procrastination? I need to drop about 80 lbs.
    II'm hoping MPG will keep my mind off food. lol. Good luck and if u need encouragement u can watch
    one of those morbidly obese tv shows.
  • joepoke
    joepoke Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great site plenty of info and support. Just go for it.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You're definitely in the right place... I am committed to staying motivated and helping folks who need it.

And you're 40? Wild... never would have guessed it based on the pic...

Welcome and best of everything towards your goals!
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    At first it will feel like you are thinking about food all the time but soon you will start to see food as fuel and mfp a tool that keeps you on track. Put your diary on open and you will get some great tips. Be sure to log every day and drink lots of water
  • Nandalipe
    Nandalipe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also new (signed up long ago,but started this week!!), this looks like a good place to get help with motivation and support. Wish the best to you!! :wink:
  • JEG2012
    JEG2012 Posts: 158
    Options
    This site is a great start to your goal. I found this about a year ago or so and have a great support team. Add me if you like and help you in any way I can.
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me but I believe that you need to find what motivates you.
    I bought a bikini last year with the goal to wear it in the summer of 2012. I wasn't able to because I was 7-9m pregnant at that time but it's my goal for this year. I hung it up where I would see it every day and it kept me going.
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    welcome - have been here a couple weeks. glad to add you as a friend.
  • JulieBFit4Life
    Options
    Welcome!! You have taken a huge first step by reaching out! For me the key to losing weight was having my team's support and motivation. We are all here for you and can keep you on the right path. Just keep checking in. :)
  • gonnasee33
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!.. Ive been here for 2 weeks and I feel the support ive gotten has REALLY helped with the 11 lbs ive shed so far .. Feel free to add me if you want
  • Larichmo
    Larichmo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is LaDanna. I weight 165lb. Im 5'0 only looking to drop 30 lbs but right now that seems like a lot. In order to stay motiviated im asking for my family and friends support and developing a plan with small goals that I can keep. Here if you want my help. Im willing to take yours