Moving down a clothes size or two??

Options
Okay so I am down two sizes, I was a 20 plus. Has anyone gone back to regular non plus sizes? Im afraid to try it on and Im sure it will be completely skin tight. I have a pair of 16 plus jean capris from old navy on and they are loose. Im thinking they either mis-sized them or did a majorly baggie cut.
Thoughts?

Replies

• Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Take a chance!!! You probably will be pleasantly suprised!! :bigsmile: I haven't gotten there yet but really anticipate it!! :love: A friend went to Cato's to the plus size side "where I always go" and tried on some clothes and they were way to big!! She then walked over to the "Regular" size side of the store and BINGO...she was able to wear REGULAR size clothes!! She was so excited!! I can't wait to get that far on this journey of mine!!! :laugh:

So just do it!!! And let us know what happens!!
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Girl you need to try on a smaller pair. Even "if" and that is a BIG if they are skin tight, its ok at least you can put them on. And it will give you a new mini goal to set for yourself.:flowerforyou: So go do it and let us know how it goes!!!!
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    Go for it!
    I cannot wait til I am putting regular sized pants on my butt :)
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Go for it! The worst is that you have a put them back and drop a few more pounds! Who knows they may fit wonderfully!
  • sheri3762
    sheri3762 Posts: 159
    Options
    I started at an 18 and am now in a 10 comfortably!! I can squeeze into an 8 but am not comfortable in them yet, but it won't be long!!! Gotta tell ya tho, I still catch myself heading to the larger sizes. I guess its a habit I need to break! In my mind I still think I'm bigger than I really am. Believe me, just try it. LIke the previous poster, even if its tight, its still a success!!!! And if you can't get into them quite yet, jsut look at how close you are compared to where you were before you started!!! Keep it up, your time's a coming!!!!!!!!!