SUPERBOWL

Options
2»

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    Despite the implication that this thread was created because of bitterness, the simple fact is I just can't stand either Coach Harbaugh. And just like with the Thanksgiving game, the personal interest nonsense is going to be nauseating.

As a Steelers fan, I am torn as to who I want to win this game. I hate the Ravens and Ray Lewis, and I would hate to see a murderer finish his career with a Super Bowl ring. That being said, I enjoy being the only team with 6 Superbowl trophies.

If I had to decide this minute, I would want the 49ers to win. I do like Kaepernick and any coach that gets a Gatorade bath during a regular season game doesn't deserve one at the Superbowl.
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Go Ravens!!!!!!!
  • 4everdieter
    4everdieter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I am going to watch this year. I am from Wisconsin.:sad: :brokenheart:
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I am going to watch this year. I am from Wisconsin.:sad: :brokenheart:

I know, me too...:cry:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options
    Lol, Packer fans are still in shock that their team lost. GET OVER IT. As for the Falcons, they are a GREAT 1st half team.

I look for a 49er victory and a 6th ring...................................that would make us the only 4+ ring UNDEFEATED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS and complete my birthday wish after turning 49 yesterday!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Live2InspireHope
    Live2InspireHope Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Russell Wilson will be Back Next Year!!!! i could care less who wins this Toilet Bowl!!!!!!
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    has Belichick won a Superbowl since being caught cheating?

NOPE! Amazing what happens when he's held to playing by the rules. POS!

Hm considering the people that reviewed the tapes that the pats had said they gave them no ingame advantage, and not only that MULTIPLE teams were cought doing the same thing, do your research before parroting BS that you heard from others
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Hm considering the people that reviewed the tapes that the pats had said they gave them no ingame advantage, and not only that MULTIPLE teams were cought doing the same thing, do your research before parroting BS that you heard from others

I originally avoided this argument because despite his cheating I believe Belichick is a great coach. That being said, you are parroting the BS the NFL fed you. If the tapes did not provide an in game advantage, then there wouldn't have been any reason to DESTROY the tapes. The controversy was bad business for the NFL cash cow, so they destroyed the evidence and gave Belichick a slap on the wrist.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options

I originally avoided this argument because despite his cheating I believe Belichick is a great coach. That being said, you are parroting the BS the NFL fed you. If the tapes did not provide an in game advantage, then there wouldn't have been any reason to DESTROY the tapes. The controversy was bad business for the NFL cash cow, so they destroyed the evidence and gave Belichick a slap on the wrist.

Still avoided the simple fact that the Patriots weren't the only team doing it.
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

Still avoided the simple fact that the Patriots weren't the only team doing it.

Since I wasn't the one making the argument in the first place, there was no need for me to go there. Just because the Patriots weren't the only team doing it, doesn't mean that they didn't get an advantage from it and win games that they wouldn't have won. A Steeler's playoff game comes to mind.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Russell Wilson will be Back Next Year!!!! i could care less who wins this Toilet Bowl!!!!!!

i'm calling it the InsufferaBowl.