30 day shred- Should I start over?

Options
I have had a 10-days gap after doing my level 1 of the 30 day shred due to my exams (which are now over). I did do a day of level 2 before the gap..but let's not count that. So I was wondering, should I start the 30 DS all over again?..or should I continue from level 2? I was thinking of doing level 1 today and begin level 2 tomorrow (just to give my body a warm up (sort of) before starting level 2). What do you people think? Should I start over?..or continue with my level 2?

Replies

• Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I'm don't think it really matters. Do whatever you feel you're able to do. I have a collection of JM workouts and skip around from day to day, doing whatever I feel like on that particular day, so I don't get bored.
  • Carolannb1986
    Options
    If it was me? I personally would start over 1-2 days I wouldnt but 10 i would. Or if you do not want to do the whole ten days again ( i tend to mute her now she gets annoying after day4! for me) Then do 5 day? then go to level2 for the full ten x
  • Claire_x90
    Options
    there are no rules :) its just about getting active

level 2 is hard so you may do better by getting back into it first

but

repeating level 1 might be boring?

really whatever you would prefer
  • shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Im on day 12 and still doing level 1, as I dont feel ready for level 2 yet, it still knocks the stuffing out of me lol Think I'll start level 2 next weekend.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I think Jillian herself said the best time to move on to a next level is when you are completely confident with the previous one. So if Level 1 was still a challenge for me I would repeat it - not necessarily for 30 days but until I feel ready for the next.
  • justme1403
    Options
    See I really think I am ready for level 2 (at least I WAS ready before the gap)....so Now after looking at all ur suggestions, I am thinking to do level 1 today, and then I could do 2 more days of level 1 in the morning and simultaneously level 2 in the evening? I don't know, just a thought. Cz I really am bored of level 1...wanna move forward. Today is level 1 for sure though.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I think that's the best. If you are bored after today's level one just move on.