Hello everyone .. Ive joined today

Options
Hi everyone,

Well after watching the weight go on and after using up every excuse of why Ive put the weight on I have decided to join up. I have been a member for nearly 10mins and am already very impressed with 'my fitness pal' ... onwards and upwards as they say !! Up to now I am doing this on my own so I will be reading whats going on in the community and hopefuly having some input for my support, hopefully I might get some of my friends as new 'recruits'.
Bye for now :smile:

Replies

• Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Welcome to MFP rach. :drinker:
  • tbrady1991
    tbrady1991 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome, glad you're here!
  • saddysolar
    Options
    Welcome...i have RE-joined today as well...
  • Malak74
    Malak74 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • KiwiKimblee
    Options
    Welcome. Been here just over 2 weeks and loving the support. Feel free to add me. :).
  • alg42
    alg42 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've joined today too! Finally decided that today is the day to get rid of that extra bit of Christmas weight! Wishing you all well and lots of success :-)
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi there, MFP is fab, feel free to add me, I log on every day and leave my diary open for viewing.

Good luck.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Welcome/Cead Mile Failte
  • weemocky1mags
    weemocky1mags Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello and Good luck on your journey
  • missability
    Options
    HI there and welcome to MFP! I joined 3 weeks ago tomorrow, I have lost 15 pounds so far, and could not have done it with out MFP friends for support, motivation, encouragement, and a shoulder to cry on. The food and exercise logs, and the ability to track has been a great help. Feel free to add me, I leave my food diary open to friends. (Reading other food diaries has been helpful in finding foods I have not tried before :)......Beth Ann AKA. Missability
  • kimberlyanne57
    Options
    Welcome I just joined too. Feel free to add me.
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site has really made a difference for me. i am making positive changes one day at a time. we all need motivation and support. feel free to add me if anyone would like. i'm from Ohio. i log on every day. joined the beginning of the year so it's a process becoming reality. best wishes to everyone along their journey.

quote i seen the other day.....if you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done!
  • buddysmom35
    buddysmom35 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here 2 weeks and appreciate the motivation I find here.
  • lavender22
    lavender22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and remember your never alone though your journey .We are here for you.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this place is awesome. You will love it. Feel free to add me. :)
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Another southern girl here. Please feel free to add me. The more friends the better. We are all in this journey together.
  • In2ThinAir
    Options
    Hi all, new today too... :-)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    welcome and this site is great I joined 20 days ago and it has changed me already, I am on everyday a few times. Anyone can add me we need all the support we can get
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • Thepeacedove
    Thepeacedove Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome, as I have joined today as well. I just can't stand the way I look any more and I am going to give this a shot and see how it works. I can see that it will be a great tool to keep track of what you are shoving in your mouth. Good luck to you and hopefully we can keep in touch and see how we are doing.