How many friends do you have????

Options
:bigsmile: Is it me ???-I love reading my friends posts & they all feed my soul-I don't do Facebook or twitter-so this is my outlet, but its hard to comment & keep up with everyone-Especially when I'm out all day long enjoying the beautiful weather-I had so many posts to reply too-I don't want to ignore anyone, I want to motivate everyone, just like they do for me!-I'm obsessed with this site! My friends here make me WANT to do good-:)

Replies

• vivek85
    vivek85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1 good friend :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    On this site..................40 pages worth.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Akdn
    Akdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm just a newbie here lol I've got 20 friends but I'm always looking to add more :smile:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My old account over 300 (the greatest fitness friends ever!) now with this new account, less than 100. I have some of my old great fitness friends still and met some nice new ones :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    here? just 6
  • ChristinaK69
    Options
    114...but several don't log on for weeks. Probably 25 dedicated MFPs
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I think I have 3 on here... I don't do much besides log my food and read everyone else's posts when the mood strikes... Wouldn't deny any new friends though ;)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Do you all write on everybody's posts everyday????-it does take a long time....???
  • BOYZ2MENORAH
    Options
    0....I'm a one man wolfpack
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Do you all write on everybody's posts everyday????-it does take a long time....???
    I inspire and educate daily on the forums for free.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I have between 40-50, did get passed 100 but I found that too many and now I aim to stick to 50 or below
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have 6 friends on here. Two are RL friends (my bf and a close male friend who doesn't really use it). The others are local. I don't want this to become something that takes a lot of time outside of recording or to have a bunch of posts cluttering my news feed.

The friends I've met on here are super! They're supportive and inspirational. I never planned to friend anyone, but am glad for each of them. I'm open to new friends, but prefer locals. I'd like to find a group of gals from the Twin Cities area (MN) who'd like to meet up occasionally.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I have 34 friends, many of whom asked to be my friend and all I can think is "what have I done to deserve knowing so many wonderful people?"
  • hkingscott
    hkingscott Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie and I don't have any friends! :-(
  • bodypumpfan
    bodypumpfan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    4 and i am a daily logger
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    114...but several don't log on for weeks. Probably 25 dedicated MFPs

Yup, some of us are crazy like that :laugh:
  • TracyG80
    TracyG80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just 1, I would love for some regulars to add me, I have alot to lose and any type of motivation and different advice would be great! :)
  • Laice_PS_Enoon
    Options
    I have 2 on here, they provide great support just by telling me I've done good and I love giving them support too, would love some more though