Any Star Trek fans out there???

Options
MrsBobaFett
MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
If so what was your favourite one and why? Did you have a favourite character?

I loved TNG, I still watch and episode every evening. The cast were fantastic and some of the episodes were amazing! My favourite characters were Worf and Data. Worf had some classic comedy moments and the episodes with Klingons were among my favourites. Data had a wonderful childlike innocence and was just overall awesome!! The films were great too!

Replies

• roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was raised on TNG by two Trekkie parents so it's in my blood lol. I have seen all the series and movies and I love them all but my favourite is still TNG; they have a special place in my heart.

My favourite Characters in TNG were Picard and Data but I think Worf was the best character in DS9 (spot my username yet? lol)

I have all the DVD box sets so I still watch Star Trek quite regularly, but these days I tend to get my Trek fix from reading the novels. =)
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    Oh awesome!

My Husband got me into it, I never in a million years would have thought the phrase "I love Star Trek" would ever come out of my mouth lol!

I haven't seen DS9, I don't think it could beat TNG for me, I fell in love with the cast, apart from Polaski, I don't like her lol!!

I had season 1 on blu-ray and I'm watching season 2 in HD now. Seen all the films and love them! I cried like a baby when Data died!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    My Favourite episode was when two people came on the ship and wanted to kill each other. They were half black and half white. Near the end of the show they explained how different they were because one was black on the right side, the other on the left:). My husband and I have been watching Breaking Bad lately and keep making reference to "Q" . Love it!
  • MrsBobaFett
    Options
    Oh yes I think that was from The Original Series, episode was called Let that be your last battlefield. I love John DeLance who played Q, I saw him in Breaking Bad and got a bit too excited, he's amazing lol!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of TNG and DS9. My favorites on TNG were Data, Worf and Gainan(sp? Whoopi's character). My favorites on DS9 were Dax, Odo, Garek, and Dr Bashir.