Hi everyone

Options
Hi everyone I am back after a long break. What I need to know is how many calories I should be having ?
The system says 1200 but I can't even eat half that !

Replies

• Dollh39
    Options
    hey...i think 1200 is very low !! I could eat double that no problem
  • nickychicky
    Options
    I struggle to do 600
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi.........1200 Calos is the minimum, the system will now allow you to go below....I can eat even 4000....
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You need to get professional help then.
  • agatasz
    agatasz Posts: 21
    Options
    Same here. My goal is 1200 but i hardly go over.. Usually 800-900 per day and I feel absolutely stuffed .. I think that there isnt another person eating that little and looking as big as i do :( Joke !
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Try eating more high calorie foods. Like peanut butter or avacados. Any kind of nuts. I have trouble keeping my breakfast under 600 calories, but I love to eat. So I am probably not much help to you. Best of luck to you. =)
  • kbains12
    Options
    i think you shoule seek professional help.
  • agatasz
    agatasz Posts: 21
    Options
    I absolutely hate peanut butter. I'm eating bacon etc and still nothing. There will be a curry tonight then I will go well over :)
  • nickychicky
    Options
    I am highly allergic to nuts so can't do that . Why do I need professional help? What because I can't physically eat that much ? I have lost 55 kgs in the last 2 years and still going well the system now tells me to eat 873 calories so that's a little more like it .
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Are you logging your beverages also? I know some people skip that or try to count it as water intake because it is liquid but everything has calories from milk to juice, do you take any vitamins? Many of them have a few calories also, there are several days when I am under 1200 but that is just by a little. I could easily eat over 2000 everyday which is why I am here!
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more to lose weight. Unless you are 2 feet tall you need more then 600 calories to be healthy.

My wife is 4'10 and loses consistently eating 1200. I can not say I know your height or weight but all one needs to do is look at the calculators to know that 600 calories would not even be healthy for a 3 foot tall 40 year old that only weighed 50 pounds. You have got to eat more to be healthy.

You can ignore the people on this forum but eventually it will catch up with you. Hair loss will be the least of your worries.
  • nickychicky
    Options
    I am 5 ft 4 and 79 kgs. I try to eat more but my stomach just isn't big enough. I have been consistently losing for 2 years. 55 kgs all up but just struggling to get rid of the rest. Will talk to my doc today about how much I should be eating