This is changing my life

Options
I just have to say...After many failed attempts at losing weight, mostly trying to do low-carb/high-protein...MFP has friggin changed my life! I have been on here for almost 2 weeks now. I never thought I would enjoy calorie counting, and keeping track of everything I eat, but I LOVE it. MFP makes it so easy. Everything is starting to fall into place for me. And I can feel that this is right. This is healthy. YAY 2013. :)

Replies

• fionadasein
    fionadasein Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Love your positive attitude! Rock on! :)
  • MusicalGoddess
    MusicalGoddess Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) All the best in your journey as well!
  • DeanBurrows
    DeanBurrows Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational read just before my workout :D

Keep it up!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Here's the best part - it's only going to get better~ :flowerforyou:
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    I totally agree. MFP is definately life changing. I have also tried many other diets before and MFP is simply a life change that keeps me going everyday. I think it is really encouraging and motivating to be able to log your food everyday and that is to be commended. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. We are all here for the same reason, to be healthy. Go you! :)
  • MusicalGoddess
    Options
    Thanks guys. I love that everyone is here for the same reasons...to get/be healthy. I don't know any of you, but I love you all haha. This site rocks. We've got this in the bag!
  • MusicalGoddess
    Options
    Here's the best part - it's only going to get better~ :flowerforyou:

That is awesome.
  • Artemis00diana
    Options
    Im completly with you! I always thought counting calories was kind of a joke, but I love it now, I think it is really fun actually
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Agreed! My life has changed! :)
  • thatjulesgirl
    thatjulesgirl Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Nawwhh that's AWESOME. I remember my first two weeks... it was like a honeymoon but with myself. (Stop it, you dirty people).

Just remember there will be times you are burnt out from logging or times you're just tired or times when life gets in the way but no matter what happens... we'll ALWAYS be here, excited to see you come back. I'm 5 months into my MFP life and I can unequivocally say NOTHING has worked this well. Ever.

I highly suggest you take a wander over to the success stories if you haven't already. Seeing how many people have lost MASSIVE amounts of weight without having weight loss surgery and by eating heaps of food is pretty inspiring.

Thanks for your positive post!!
  • MusicalGoddess
    Options
    Thanks for all of the comments and advice :)