Support Needed :(

Options
:wink: Hi!

Have returned after falling off the track. Any new friends for support would be great! Am trying to loose 3-4 stone.

Thanks!
Caroline

Replies

• bexnas123
    Options
    hi my name s bekki, i am the exact same position as you, i am finding it really hard so u are not alone.
  • JoGarrett86
    Options
    It's trying to lose between 6 and 7 stone depending on what this amount of weight will look like on me as I have no idea. Always looking for support and am always happy to support people back x
  • meesh045
    meesh045 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I also have at least 3 stone to lose. Would love to be your friend and support each other through :-)
  • Frenchy86
    Options
    Ladies, add me

Ms Motivator x
  • sweetrena
    Options
    Hi I can be there for support. I fell off track too many times and am tired of it....i'm trying to lose at least 60 pds, i'm gonna try and make that happen....
  • Brandisunshine
    Brandisunshine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I just logged in for the first time ever. I really do not know anyone to support me either. I would love to have some support from people going through the same thing as I am. if interested please let me know!
    Thanks
    Brandi !
  • KUGRAD13
    KUGRAD13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! We are all in the same boat. Today, I made up my mind that today would be the beginning to the best days that lay ahead of me. I have at least 100 pounds to lose and I know that my faith in God will see me through. Today, I started off my morning around 5:40 and headed to the gym and worked out for about 40 minutes. I have lost weight before and gained it back and some. One of my biggest issues is that I didn't see immediate results like I wanted to and now I have come to terms with my weight loss being a life changing event.

So I ask that you add me to your friend's list or message me so that we all can stay in touch and encourage each other. If your in the South Jersey area maybe we can exercise together one day.

LADIES WE CAN MAKE IT! 2013 IS THE YEAR OF GREATER!!!!! :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!
  • joeyhabib
    Options
    Hey there..
    I am in Canada.. 37 years old and I am at the same point.. Started at 365.. got down to 315 and had the bad thought of >.. I am doing great.. taking time off the diet at christmas and totally fell off the wagon.. Ballooned in 6 weeks back to 330 (or it felt like I did.. and last week decided to get back on track.. First week back made it to the gym 3 x no matter how sore my knees where.. tracking my food almost 100% properly. .still not mesuring all the time though.. another goal i have to set and follow through with.. I have a picture at my desk of my baby girls and keep saying. I am going to be here for them. I dont want to die before I can do so much for them and my family... I want to be able to do the things that dads are supposed to do.. when I get to 300 I have my own present to me for that goal as I broke 300 pounds at the age of 16.. yes.. 16... so I have to keep going.. and I actually find that sharing my struggles and goals with my frinends helps as they are concious of them and keep me in check some times.. 1 specifically that we yell at each other for not tracking on here when we should...
    I know this looked like a woman's thread.. but we all have struggles and triumphs.. I am not on here to get laid.. just loose weight and be happy and healthy (and wise.. had to say that too..)
  • melly28
    melly28 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm with you! It's been a tough go for me too! Anyone else in the same boat can add me too, I'm always up for supporting someone and getting support back. :smile:
  • Shaylaluvsya
    Options
    I need motivation too, I would let you all know how many stones I am trying to lose but I have no clue on what stones are? I need help with both figuring out what stones are and who is with me for support!? ;)
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add my. The yo-yo guy!
  • health_now21
    Options
    feel free to add me too :)
  • MBNagel74
    MBNagel74 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place... Feel free to add me :)

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm about 2lbs away from my goal weight, but plan on sticking around.
  • rinkerm2012
    Options
    Amen to that Joey. I find posting a daily journal helps a lot for self support and letting others read and identify with those same thoughts and struggles. Its nice to get support from friends, but when it comes down to it, Its progress that is going to motivate me. Its looking at your family and wanting to be there in the future. I have been posting a daily journal on my FB page and even created a group there, I think I will move it over here. Its hard to exercise regulary, its hard to eat right, but I know everyone can do it. Just today, after 2.5 weeks of exercising; instead of dreading tomorrows workout, I actually caught myself thinking... tomorrows workout wont be so bad. :).. Now if I can just get rid of my sweet tooth, I would be good to go. Trying to lose 2-3 stones.
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi you are more than welcome to add me. I have lost 46lbs up to now and have the same to lose again. Been hard since the New Year but I am sticking to it and hopefully I will see the lbs going back off again.
  • mzjenn2u
    mzjenn2u Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Please feel free to add me!! I myself have lost over 100lbs in the past 4 yrs and did most of it with no support and I know how rough it can be! I have recently decided to help others in weight loss journeys and feel I can do an awesome job because I can actually relate to the struggles and the feelings you may be having. I am no doctor or anything but I can give you my personl support, motivation, advice, opinions, swift kick in the butts, whatever it is you may need!!!
    Also you can check out my fitness page on facebook "Jenn's FitnessForward' and like it, I post frequently all kinds of things like recipes, helpful hints, motivational quotes etc. I also have a private motivational/support group on facebook I would love you add you all to! Look forward to hearing you all soon!!
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;) Welcome back :smile:
  • missmya39
    Options
    I am new to this site too. I have only been on here about a week. Feel free to add me to anyone! I love to give support and would love some support as well! God bless!!