2 NSV's!!

Options
These might seem small but I was sooo excited!

Yesterday on my regular 5 1/2 mile walk, hubby said "You need to slow down so I can keep up with you" !!!! This coming from the guy who has always been in better shape than me. I can't say i'm in better shape than him yet......it's more a of lack of interest in exercise for him at this point, but i'm well on my way!!

Today, he just said to me " You need to start drinking some of this diet Mt. Dew or we are going to have to throw it away when we leave here in 2 months"!! I never ever thought I would be able to make water my primary source of hydration!!

YAY!!!

Replies

• gr8tweets1
    Options
    Awesome! Funny how little victories can be so motivating. Keep up the excellent work!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Yeah, I now drink only water for the most part and sometimes tea.
  • sabgirls5
    Options
    Awesome NSV moments....everything counts!!! Congrats :)
  • GypsyNrs4Evr
    GypsyNrs4Evr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was a 2 liter a day Diet Dew addict! Funny thing is that I didn't even realize I haven't had any all week until he said that today!
  • lhall84
    Options
    LOL, I drink only water too now. I use to have my cup of tea in the morning, but that have been given up as well. Now its just two big bottles of smart water during my work hour and another 2 full bottle by bedtime. And yesterday, I was eyeballing my husband's coke and how there was like two sips left. He said don't do it and I couldn't resist, had to get my sip of coke just to satisfy my addiction, LOL.
  • NakilaTDrakes
    NakilaTDrakes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me what NSV's stand for
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me what NSV's stand for

Non Scale Victory
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Great NSV's!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • GMorrisUK
    GMorrisUK Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the diet soda NSV! We kid ourselves that diet soda is 'good' for us. While it may have close to ZERO calories, it also has ZERO nutrition. Well done on kicking that habit (coming from a former 2l a day Coke Zero addict...)

Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!