Indiana Girl Looking For MFP Supporters

Options
hello :)

i just want to make as many friends i can..i think more people you have..talk to..share with..easier modivation will come

and its a plus that we all have one thing in common..weight and food issues..

i look forward to getting to know you..if you drop me a request

i just love being informed..debates..learning about peoples lives..who knows i might meet mr.right..lol

i am also a mom and pretty young...so who knows who we all meet
well thanks

~stephanie

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    steph - I'll send you an invite to our "Indianapolis MFP'ers" group. It's somewhat active, but if you post in there, you might be able to pick up some local friends..
  • hspower50
    Options
    Hi Stephan! I found this site a few months ago but never really looked at it. Fridaynight I had some down time and decided to play with the site a little. I started Saturday and LOVE it. I will send a friend request.
  • stephlillyann4ever
    stephlillyann4ever Posts: 18 Member
    Options
  • stephlillyann4ever
    stephlillyann4ever Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thats wonderful to hear :)
  • lindaw66
    lindaw66 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Southern Indiana here, just sent a friend request. Welcom to MFP. I love this site!:love:
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also in Indiana looking for support!! I would love an invite to the Indiana group, please add me, the more support I can get the better, I have a long way to go. Thanks!
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie. Welcome to MFP! You'll find alot of support here! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I still have about 65 pounds to go to reach my goal weight. My name is Mark.
  • DulcimerGuy
    DulcimerGuy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm Rick in Indianapolis, returning to MFP. I'd love to have some local.regional friends! :)
  • Big_Momma10
    Big_Momma10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tharon, I live in Elizabeth Indiana. I want to lose weight I'm 233 pounds I would love to lose alot. I need a push to start losing weight. I just dont have anyone to do that for me.
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Hi there!! Feel free to add me as well! Love getting, and giving support. We all need that little extra to keep us motivated! =)
  • mariah30
    mariah30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Another hoosier girl here. I am from the Fort :-)
    Add me if you want some more mfp buddies!! It helps having people motivate you and share stories and input!!